- EveBit’s customer to become the first cross-border enterprise through East Lake direct purchase of imported customs clearance
- Evebit engaged Grant Thornton as perennial finance and taxation adviser
- EveBit attended Magentocom (China) 2016 Conference
- Evebit engaged Hubei S&H lawfirm as perennial legal adviser
- Evebit officially recognized as technically-advanced service enterprise
- EveBit attended International E-Business and Network Commodity Exposition
- EveBit attended 2016 Shopex National Partner Conference
- EveBit will attend International E-Business and Network Commodity Exposition
EveBit moves to a new office in Optical Valley, Wuhan
EveBit Digital today moved to a new office in Optical Valley, Wuhan, for expanding the company's R&D and outsourrced project delivery capabilities in Central China.
Room 501, Joint-International Estate, No.609 Luoyu Road, Wuhan China, 430074
The Optical Valley, which is home to the Wuhan City’s optical, IT, pharmaceutical, biological engineering, environmental protection and machinery sectors. As of 2012, Optical Valley had 48 colleges and universities, 56 institutes, 11 national key laboratories and 10 national project technology centers, also housed 700 R&D units with 200,000 engineers and 500,000 students.
The new office is located in the heart of Opptical Valley and the establishment of this office will remarkably increase our team scalability and PHP outsourcing competitiveness.