- EveBit’s customer to become the first cross-border enterprise through East Lake direct purchase of imported customs clearance
- Evebit engaged Grant Thornton as perennial finance and taxation adviser
- EveBit attended Magentocom (China) 2016 Conference
- Evebit engaged Hubei S&H lawfirm as perennial legal adviser
- Evebit officially recognized as technically-advanced service enterprise
- EveBit attended International E-Business and Network Commodity Exposition
- EveBit attended 2016 Shopex National Partner Conference
- EveBit will attend International E-Business and Network Commodity Exposition
Call Center for outsourced customer services of eCommerce
Many successful e-commerce companies have chosen to outsource their inbound call center and live web chat services. By outsourcing both phone and live web chat support they have seen significant results with increased sales conversions and stronger brand loyalty.
Powered by professionals we hired from world's top IT companies, the current EveBit's Call Center is serving three "Tmall.com" webshops, two "taobao.com" webshops and three top international brand's indepentdent webshops, via phone and live web chat channels.
The key benefits of combining multi-channel phone support, live web chat and email response customer service options for the consumer:
Time and Energy - An immediate response platform for customers to ask questions and get answers quickly.
Rapport - the conversation between the consumer and the customer service agent can be saved and stored away for the customer to view again later rather than taking notes while talking to the agent on the phone.
Options - Allows the customer to contact you in any way that they prefer. For example, let’s say the customer has a long, detailed question. He or she is more likely to turn to phone support to have that question answered. Now say if that question is something short and direct like “Do you offer that T-Shirt in blue?” then they may prefer live web chat. The more options the better.
The key benefits of combining multi-channel phone support, live web chat and email response customer service options for the business?
Revenue - Through providing proactive chat offerings the agent can engage the customer into potentially spending more on additional products or services and answer any questions the customer may have.
Quality Customer Service -> Happy Customer -> Repeat Business and Brand Loyalty
Efficiency - The contact center agent can handle more than one question at a time.
Monitoring - The company can monitor which questions and concerns are being asked most frequently. With that data they can re-structure their marketing efforts around what the customer is saying.
Routing - Rules-based routing of all emails to prioritize and deliver emails to the appropriate agents.